We are looking for a talented, driven, and enthusiastic individual to join our growing remote team, ready to deliver world-class strategy for our world-class clients. You'll form a core part of the work we do at ScaleMath, with the overall purpose of taking complete ownership of SEO strategy & implementation for the industry-leading organizations we partner with.
Note: We operate a rolling application process. We are not always hiring or looking to fill positions ASAP, so if you apply now, your application will be reviewed but may not be considered and invited for an interview immediately.
ScaleMath is a customer acquisition and experience agency – in short, we help industry-leading companies grow. We pride ourselves in being the very best at what we do and offer unmatched attention to detail/care about the actual company compared to a traditional agency which often just cares about doing the bare minimum to pick up their monthly fee.
We've retained clients that we got from the very beginning, even as we continued to grow and accept new clients and expand the team. We're a fully remote, distributed team. Working at ScaleMath is for you if you want to be a part of a driven team that's motivated and fulfilled by doing exceptional work for incredible companies every single day.
We'd like to hear from you if:
- You live and breathe SEO strategy, obsessing over the approach to take to drive growth at a large scale.
- You have 3 years of experience in SEO (ideally touching on both technical and content).
- You are incredibly well-organized and motivated.
- You have the ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas, formulate strategies and then – most importantly – follow through to work with available resources to bring them to life.
You'll be focused on:
- Leading the development and execution of client strategy to drive traffic (and, most importantly, profit), allowing us to provide the high-level of service to our industry-leading clients deserve.
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly.
- Play an active role in defining SEO best practice and scalable processes.
- Live and breathe SEO by staying up-to-date with SEO news and changes.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge sharing & insight – involving them in the process when suitable – and highlighting ur successes when appropriate. We want our clients to love you.
- Working in harmony alongside the internal marketing departments at the companies we partner with.
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective processes within the team. We're sure there are things we can be doing better/faster.
- Must be fluent in English
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Experience working as a part of a remote team, where you weren't micro-managed
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Flexible working hours (ideally 5-6 hours overlap with UK Time zone).
- 20 days paid holiday per year