ScaleMath is a customer acquisition and experience agency – in short, we help industry-leading companies grow. We pride ourselves in being the very best at what we do and offer unmatched attention to detail/care about the actual company compared to a traditional agency which often just cares about doing the bare minimum to pick up their monthly fee.
We've retained clients that we got from the very beginning even as we continued to grow and accept new clients and expand the team. We're a fully remote, distributed team. Working at ‘ScaleMath’ is for you if you want to be a part of a driven team that's motivated and fulfilled by doing exceptional work for incredible companies every single day.
We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
This role could be for you if:
- You have great soft skills – i.e. are fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- You have at least 2 years of actual PPC experience and can get results (aka, drive that revenue) for clients. Agency experience is a plus!
- You've managed more than 5 clients at one time with budgets over 5K.
- You can lead strategy and execution for multiple clients, including strategic accounts.
- You have knowledge and experience across paid search and social platforms including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and LinkedIn.
- You feel confident communicating results and strategy to your team.
- You're a team player who would look forward to working as a team.
- You're amazed and fascinated with marketing – we nerd out so you need to as well. That means always trying to level up both in knowledge and experience. You live and breathe paid growth, stemming from content out there but also know nothing beats actually executing & putting what you know into practice.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You’ll be managing medium to large paid search/social campaigns across various industries
- This will be done via actual paid ads work in a variety of platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- You’ll analyze performance data and provide analysis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on what you find.
- You’ll manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes based on your expertise and campaign performance metrics.
- You’ll help determine benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client goals.
- You’ll be working with the rest of the team to produce quick and quality results for our clients while managing expectations for the client.
- You’ll provide high-quality and insightful reports for all clients on a regular basis & be available for their questions about the work you do.
- Flexible working hours (ideally 5-6 hours overlap with UK Time zone).
- 20 days paid holiday per year
Still Interested? Awesome...
Alright, that's all! Here we are – we invite you to apply! 😄